Thursday, June 5, 2014

The 5 Websites I'm Obsessed With

Here are my top five  favorite websites and blogs:

MindBodyGreen: "MindBodyGreen is a conversation about health, and we hope to give you the tools and information to make your life better and to inspire you to keep doing the awesome things that you're already doing "  I love this site because the articles are informative, spiritual, funny and easy to understand.

Astrostyle: IMHO, the best Astrology guide out there :)

Elite Daily: "The Voice of Generation Y" Time and time again, I find myself clicking on their articles, reading them, and then clicking on another one in the "related stories" sidebar. I kinda have a crush on this website. Like, I really want to write for them. Their articles range from humorous and spot-on about the quirks of our generation to thoughtful or heart-wrenching topics. LOVE THEM.

Greatist: "Bet you've never met a health site like this." Basically, yes. I've actually laughed out loud while reading their articles. They're my first "go-to" when researching a nutrition topic. Excellent source for down-to-earth health information and a-ma-zing recipes.

TUT.com/Notes from the Universe: Stop reading my blog (I know, it will be tough. LOLZ) and sign up for Notes from the Universe. You'll get inspirational/hilarious/wonderful/encouraging emails from "The Universe" when you wake up every morning...best part of my Monday-Friday. If you ever get a chance to hear Mike Dooley speak, do it do it do it.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment